Hey we make sure our guest have a good time. Anyone is welcome to stay with us in Oklahoma. The man cave is welcome to all... ask the kids for the pass word.
Bethany! I'm so glad I found your blog! I actually spotted you on Natalie Matkin's blog. I hope you guys are doing well. Sounds like you've got a big move coming up. Good luck with that. Congrats on the baby boy!
3 comments:
Hey we make sure our guest have a good time. Anyone is welcome to stay with us in Oklahoma. The man cave is welcome to all... ask the kids for the pass word.
Man cave??
By the way, welcome back to the blogging world, Beth. :)
Bethany! I'm so glad I found your blog! I actually spotted you on Natalie Matkin's blog. I hope you guys are doing well. Sounds like you've got a big move coming up. Good luck with that. Congrats on the baby boy!
I can't believe how big Zane is! Man, time flies!
Post a Comment