I am sooo lucky! Have I mentioned that yet? When most people move to a new place they don't know anyone and have to kinda work at the whole "getting to know you" thing. I am so fortunate to have two amazing sister-in-laws here and the kids love playing and getting to know their WA cousins. We have a blast taking our little "field trips". Here's a few from our latest outings.
Zane and Lexi at the Hands on Museum in Olympia. Ahoy thar' matey!
Hard Labor...always good to learn at an early age!
Taylor, Lexi and Zane munching on some grub on the lawn of the Capitol.
Erik and Nixon
The crew at the Tacoma Zoo. Shark Bait, Hoo ha ha! (Yah, that's from Nemo)
Zane, Braden, Brooklyn, Bailey, Brody, and Lexi and the massive tiger in the back.
Just "monkeying" around!
Carlie and Braden. Carlie had to school some adults on how to be polite when she overheard them making fun of poor lil' Braden's nose. You rock Carlie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment