So I have really gotten into running lately, thanks to my good friends April and Amy. I decided that I wanted my family to be part of that torture, I mean, joy that I have found. So a few days before Christmas Chad and I did our first 5 K together and the kids got to do a Kids Run. It was so much fun and I was so proud of all of them. Lexi asked if we could do races every day!! :)
Chad and I coasted in 26:05. Chad said, "Not bad for a mal-nourished, sleep deprived, asthmatic resident!"
5 comments:
LOOK AT YOU GO! That's awesome! Poor Chad! If I'd seen that picture somewhere else, I don't think I would have recognized him! You look FABULOUS, by the way! Almost makes me want to be a runner. almost. ;)
Way to go! You guys rock! I should have my kids do the dash sometime.
You have no butt! Where'd it go? I'm running, but I'm still packing some weight in the back!!! Hope to see you soon.
thats so cool you all got to do it as a family !
Skinny running healthy minnies! You guys are so awesome!
Post a Comment