Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun in the sun...clouds...no wait, sun...just joking,clouds.

Today the kiddos and I decided to go venture out to the Nisqually wildlife refuge.  The sun was shining and the bird were singing.  When we were done with our mile and a half walk, they were begging to go again.  But, then the clouds rolled in and a kamikaze bird nearly took my eyeball out, so we decided to hit the road. 
The Three Amigos!
Nixon trying to tip toe, as not to disturb the birds...YAH RIGHT!
 


  Nixon looks a lil' devious.  Lexi is being a poser.  And poor Zane just has to go pee!

 Lovin' me some Lexi cutie!!


Oh Nixon...
Mom and da' boyz!

Big brother extraordinaire. 

 I love these amazing kiddos.  They make my life unbelievably grand!

2 comments:

B/J Thompson said...

Awww.....can't wait to see all of you!

K. Marie Criddle said...

YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST!! I love your kids, Beth! What awesome friends. Siblings as friends is the best possible way to go.