So who would have thought that Washington would welcome us with open arms and a beautiful shining sun? I think it was divine intervention! We really do feel quite blessed for being able to get into such an amazing home and to be able to have so much freakin' nature around us. It's unbelievable!!

Our lil' hip hop princess!

Enjoying a PB and honey.

Lovin' it!!
3 comments:
Look at all your posting! I have lots of catchin' up to do! I'm so sad that we didn't get to see you again before you moved! :( I would have loved to cuddle little Nixon! I expect you to inform us WELL IN ADVANCE should you venture back to AZ again!
Congratulations to Chad! That's so awesome!
FABULOUS!
love you all!
Emily and the rest of the girls - - - -
Lexi looks tired from the trip, Zane looks mega happy to be out of the car and Chad is in heaven with trees at his back and lunch on his own deck! Right?
Post a Comment