Friday, June 27, 2008

Nixon Rocks!

So I just might be bragging here, but I have an adorable lil' spawn! Come on now, don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks. Nixon really is a little stud. Hey Mom, check out his rockin' Mickey shirt!

Peek-a-Boo bright eyes!

Yeah they say when babies smile this earlier it's probably just gas...

Gas! Ha! You call this gas?!

Oooo. Here's his GQ pic.

We start brainwashing them young to love the Mouse!

6 comments:

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Beth Nixon is so adorable!!!! He makes me want to have another baby but I'm just not ready to have another one yet!!! Give me a year and I'll have another! Congratulations on a little lady killer! What a handsome little guy!!! Love and Miss you all!!!

B/J Thompson said...

Between unpacking and finding your way around town, you have managed to put together one terrific blog page(s). Your family is beautiful and greatly missed! Gosh! We love you guys and will keep check'in in on the Hills fam to see how you're doing. So keep the pages coming and remember who loves you!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

oh my gosh! Those could quite possibly be the cutest pics I've ever seen! He is growing up fast!!!

dance all day said...

Oh crap - thats the cutest kid - love him!

Angela said...

NIXON!!!! We love you!!! LOVE the MOUSE too! Really Beth, super cute pics of Nixon. We miss you guys!!

K. Marie Criddle said...

I must have gas because these pictures make me smile REALLY big. So frigging cute!! Welcome, bebe Nixon!