Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eating turkey may cause drowsiness. Do not operate X-wing while under its influence.

So another week down! Halle-freakin'-lujah!! Actually we had a pretty chill week. Chad left on Thursday to go down some training in Texas and the kiddos and I have just been kickin it.

One last snuggle with Dad before heading out to Texas!
Morning X-wing flight. Copy that Rouge Leader!

Saturday we went to a "carnival" that the primary was having and the kids had so much fun. I was in charge of one of the games, so basically my kiddos ran/crawled wild. Come on, I was just trying to be the best Carn-y I could be!! Needless to say, by the time we got home everyone crashed. Even Zane, who hasn't been taking naps since starting school, zonked while watching Transformers. You know he had to be tried!!

I am proud of myself! I am too lazy to go buy any visual aids for my church calling, so I have tried making them instead. Even though I had to look at another one to draw it, I thought Ted the Turkey came out pretty freakin awesome. Aren't you proud of me Kristi?! :)


5 comments:

Natalie said...

That's a way cute turkey!

Stephanie Saunders said...

That one is cuter than the one we had in our primary! Good job!

B/J Thompson said...

Ted the Turkey is terrific! However, the kiddos win the prize! So cute!

Katrina said...

Your turkey is impressive - and so are all of your cute kiddos in their Halloween costumes!! I LOVE the 100% Lexi picture - sooo funny! Zane is just like my boys - any costume with weapons & they're up for it! Love the adorable little Bumble Bee Pooh - enjoy the cute costumes while you can. When they get bigger it's all about the creepy factor!

K. Marie Criddle said...

WOW! I'm so proud of you and your kicking turkey. :) I'm also so impressed that the kids have turned the bar stools into X-Wing cockpits! What awesome kiddos. Use the furniture...I mean...the force...